Most of us leave our home at least once each day. Whether it’s driving to the grocery store or going on your daily walk, it’s important to be aware of your surroundings. By using simple precautions, you can safely enjoy the time you spend outside of your home.
Driving and Parked Car Precautions:
- Before heading to your destination, make sure you have enough gas to get you there and back. You don’t want to be stranded alone.
- If you feel like you are being followed, drive to the nearest gas station or open business. Do not drive home until you are completely sure you are alone.
- Roll up the windows and lock all car doors every time you leave your car.
- When you approach your car, have the key ready.
- Avoid parking in isolated areas, especially at night. If possible, park your car under a lamppost.
Coming up in Part 3: If You are Attacked